Thursday, February 16, 2006

excerpts.

"pencil me as an adventurous and felicitous cat; hardly anyone knows me better than this."

"
je me suis pris un rateau
trente-six chandelles sur le gateau
on a fait l'amour sur un bateau

mais ton amour tombait dans l'eau.

"women don't say know with their hands. they say no with their mouths."

"
who will be the fastest to recover?
the one who's first to find another lover."


"
you'd think that these days nobody outside the clergy could make it past sixteen with a hymen."

shortly after arriving in paris last year, my hard drive exploded. it didn't crash or malfunction or any sillily such euphemisms. i plugged it in, it made a blam! and then smoke came out of it. i lost all my documents, hundreds of pages of writing, hundreds of albums of music. luckily i had copied all of the documents onto a laptop. its drive crashed a few short days later. chagrin!

"i'm not the devil, but I possess you."

"emotional insurance
the best kind of assurance
i can't spend money, but honey
i can sure spend time on you."

and all the things i've forgotten to write down.

No comments: